I have not really met my type of girl - Charles Okocha - Bournnaija

Breaking

Advertise With Us

Post Top Ad

Post Top Ad

8/04/2018

I have not really met my type of girl - Charles Okocha

Nollywood Actor reveals why he is not married yet


Charles Okocha









Nollywood performing artist cum entertainer, Charles Okocha, otherwise known as Igwe Tupac, has uncovered the sort of lady he might want to wed. 

Okocha, talking with Punch, uncovered that he would see himself as extremely fortunate on the off chance that he could discover a lady like his mom. 

He stated, "I am as yet searching for that correct lady; a lady who will love me for me, not only for my societal position or anything; I would prefer not to get into any relationship that won't last. 

"She ought to be there for me like a mother and a sister; she ought to have the capacity to treat me the manner in which my mum is treating me at this moment. I value my mum so much; she has been exceptionally steady, in case I'm to result in these present circumstances world once more, I'd even now need her to be my mum." 

The on-screen character additionally said internet based life had been the best thing that happened to his vocation. 

"Web based life is the best thing that has ever transpired. Despite the fact that regardless I value my film foundation; web based life has been the best. I am becoming wildly successful through internet based life. Obviously, I am not attempting to downsize different stages I've been on however online life has extremely expanded my fan base," he said. 

On what moves his comic drama plays, Okorocha included "My mottos easily fall into place and they are intended to rouse individuals. Much the same as my most recent motto called Identity, it is tied in with inspiring individuals to guarantee they are related to something unmistakable throughout everyday life. For instance, my character is that I am an inside and out performer. 

"I regard my publicity man a considerable measure, his part in my recordings was a fortuitous event; it wasn't arranged. I used to do plays alone, so when my new auto arrived; he was the one with the camera adding flavor to what I said and that was the means by which everything began."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Top Ad