Yul Edochie appointed as Special Adviser to Anambra Governor - Bournnaija

Breaking

Advertise With Us

Post Top Ad

Post Top Ad

7/06/2018

Yul Edochie appointed as Special Adviser to Anambra Governor

Governor Willie Obiano appoints Yul Edochie as Adviser



Yul Edochie



Nigerian performer cum lawmaker, Yul Edochie has been named as the Senior Special aide to the Governor of Anambra State on Creative and Entertainment Media. 

The performer uncovered this in a long post on his Instagram page. 

He expressed: "I say thanks to His Excellency, Chief Dr Willie Obiano (Akpokue Dike) Executive Governor of Anambra State for delegating me as SSA to the Governor on Creative and Entertainment Media. 

"Much obliged to you sir for seeing the enthusiasm in me to serve the general population and trusting in me. 

"Exceptional on account of Ndi Anambra, Ndi youth for your help and supplications, I won't let you down. 

"Much obliged to you to Senator Victor Umeh (Ohamadike), Chief of Staff of Anambra, Primus Odili, Hon. Chinedu Obidigwe (Egbe ana agba Anyanwu),SSA on Project checking, stops and markets Hon. Chiejina Obieze(Onye rikanne) and some more. 

"To every one of my fans and companions everywhere throughout the world, thank you for your help, love and supplications. 

"I got into governmental issues so I can better the lives of the people.That vision will never show signs of change."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Top Ad